NEXT CHAPTER...

30.06.09



OKAY... I CANNOT CONTAIN MYSELF
""ready to break the surface...

For seven months now I have limited the sharing of content to Revit Family files.
This exclusivity of information shall no longer be an internal issue inside my head and yours, as I now intend to spread alternate topics of interest.

Initially, I will be posting personal interests and in the event of outside participation will take-on the interests of you, the beloved audience.

So, expect to see a many_many more postings to be audibly, visibly, technologically, emotionally, intellectually, humorously, and spiritually uplifting to your day, week, or year.

WHAH!!, Do not cry... Revit families will still be plentiful and bounteous!
C'mon and relax... face-it, the BIM-world can be oh_so_boring sometimes, hopefully this blog may remind you of that...

R I G H T N O W! TONIGHT!

Kleeer _ Tonight.mp3

1 comment: