FREE FAMILY :: ANDREU WORLD - SIT (SIDE CHAIR_SLED BASE)

30.03.11


S I T (side_chair - sled base) >> by: Andreu World

""Lightness, suppleness, synthesis, essence and comfort... these are some of the features that are combined in the multifaceted SIT seating program, capable of providing convincing answers in any contemporary installation, with an elegant but neutral appeal. It is made using a metal tube and rod frame, in painted and matte chrome finishes. The seat and back come in colored polypropylene, upholstered in any of the Andreu World catalog fabrics. The total functionality of this model is reinforced by its variety of options: Row and numbering systems, stacking and transport cart and writing arm.

A N D R E U W O R L D


Island & Holiday ~ Living

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous13/2/13 12:38

    Hi I am so excited I found your blog, I really found you
    by accident, while I was researching on Askjeeve for something else,
    Regardless I am here now and would just like to say thank you for a tremendous post and a all
    round thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to look over
    it all at the moment but I have saved it and also added
    in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to
    read more, Please do keep up the fantastic work.
    Look into my web site :: cash for settlements

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9/4/15 06:09

    Just WOW! I love this chair! I love the color, the shape, the design…. The styling…. Thanks for blog, I am also very fond of stylish furniture designs. I would like to share some intersting Muuto collection here .. Muuto

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had visited the sites you had posted and it was nice.
    Nicely written information in this post, the quality of content is fine and picture very nice. Things are very open and intensely clear explanation of issues.
    Run 3 | Head Soccer |
    Mahjong Free Games | Juegos De Terror |
    sports heads football
    head football
    big head soccer

    ReplyDelete
  4. You go to our Web page you can play online games for free.
    Our Web page selection is the biggest collection so you can play entirely for free
    gun mayhem | age of war
    learn to fly | happy wheels game
    tank trouble

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blog or and best that is extremely useful to keep I can share the ideas
    of the future as this is really what I was looking for, I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much.
    gold miner|stick war 3| pokemongo
    | stick man|animal jam login

    ReplyDelete